Sunday, November 15, 2009

Favortie Albums of 2009

Here are my favorites for the year... did I miss anything really amazing?  By the way, I wish I knew who this guy was...  I would like to be his friend...  no, I'm lying...  I would like to crop dust him...



Atlas SoundLogos
Jim O’RourkeThe Visitor
Akron/FamilySet ‘em Wild, Set ‘em Free
Bill CallahanSometimes I Wish I Were and Eagle
WoodsSongs of Shame
Dirty ProjectorsBitte Orca
Karen O and the KidsWhere the Wild Things Are
Vic ChesnuttSkitter on Take-Off
Noah and the WhaleThe First Days of Spring
Magnolia Electric Co.Josephine
JapandroidsPost-nothing
Heartless BastardsThe Mountain
Neon IndianPsychic Chasms
Fly Girls! B-Boys Beware: Revenge of the Super Female Rappers

3 comments:

Beth! said...

some my favorite songs of the year:
Animal Collective - My Girls
Passion Pit - Moth's Wings
Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream
Phoenix - 1901
Still Flyin' - Good Thing It's a Ghost Town Around Here
The Helio Sequence - Lately
Bat for Lashes - Daniel
The Thermals - When I Died
So Many Dynamos - Artifacts of Sound
Sonic Youth - Sacred Trickster

Anonymous said...

actually that dude kind of looks like steve chumley in a bad wig.

Kyle said...

he really does... but with a less awesome Predator face...